



Not much has been going on at the Weatherwax house. It was a pretty low-key week, and a pretty low-key weekend. The big excitement on Saturday was when we went to the grocery store to pick up a couple things, and Mudgie had to use the potty before we went home. On the way to the bathroom, we ran into Santa! It was a pleasant surprise, but since Mudgie had already been to see him, it was really no big deal to him, and he was more excited about the candy cane Santa gave him than anything else.
On Sunday we went to have breakfast with Santa in Bedford. It was a little more hectic than I expected, but the kids liked the balloons, even if they didn't like Santa, so I guess I wouldn't call it a total failure.
Both Mudgie and Aaron continue to constantly amuse us. Like on Saturday when Aaron managed to unroll a brand new roll of toilet paper all over the bathroom. I'm surprised he didn't clog the toilet with it! And when Mudgie told me he needed to load his freight car with "crap." I asked him to repeat himself, thinking I must have heard him wrong, but no, he really said crap. Then he elaborated (he must have seen the shocked/confused look on my face) and told me he need to "load the freight car with crap to take to the smelter's yard." Then I got it and said, "Oh, you mean scrap!" Then I thought to myself, "how does he get smelter's but miss scrap?"
No comments:
Post a Comment