Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Eli's First Week at Home


Well, we have now been home with Eli for more than a week. It seems hard to believe, as the days just fly by, even though nothing really gets done. Eli eats every 2-3 hours, and since it takes almost an hour to feed and change him, that doesn't leave Mommy and Daddy much time for anything else! Dave has been such a great help, and I'm sad at the thought of him going back to work next week. Eli and I will miss him!

Yesterday we had our first family outing (that didn't involve the doctor's office). We went to the farmer's market in our town center. Eli slept through the whole thing! It was nice to get out of the house, even if it was just for a half an hour or so.

I'm sure there will be more to write about in the upcoming weeks, so be sure to check back. Once Eli is awake for more than just feedings, we will have more to share with all of you. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even think it was possible for my nephew to get any more precious and then I got to see these new pics! He is even cuter now! I cannot wait to come on Thursday!!!