It's 2009...I can't believe it. So much has changed since we welcomed in 2008. Dave, Eli and I spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home, and Eli went to bed around 9pm (which meant that Mommy went to bed then too, although I was up until 11:30pm...didn't quite make it until the ball dropped).
Dave and I have been off since Christmas, so Eli's routine is all messed up. Combine this with what I think may be teething (yes, I know I've been saying that for a month and a half), and Eli has been a fussy little boy. He has moments of complete delight, like when he was watching my grandparents' dog Cassie play with a basketball and laughing like I've never heard him before. But he has been much fussier than normal. I'm hoping this is just temporary, and has something to do with all the visitors and visiting and presents and such, and is not a regression to his "Mudgie Months," but I guess only time will tell. It's a good thing he's so darn cute, or we'd have a real problem on our hands!
2 comments:
Happy New Year Mudge! I know what the issue is...he misses his Auntie Lisa and Uncle Robb!
We loved visiting with Mudgie! He is a love-bundle! Hope Mr. Monkey is not going to terrorize our sweetie again! Give him extra hugs from us!
Love ya, Mary and Dad
Post a Comment