The boys were all full of snuggles and love this week. Not only were they dishing out hugs and love to me, which I thought was fabulous of course, but they were also sharing the love with others, and even more surprising, with each other. Don't get me wrong, there were still plenty of fights I had to mediate, but all in all, they were very affectionate.
The weather certainly helped. We had several nice 50 degrees days where we could play outside, and I think having an outlet for expending energy was great. We played in the sandbox, on the swings, and on the slide. Mudgie and Aaron did really well taking turns on the slide and sharing the ride on toys.
On Sunday we went out to dinner for Grampy Weatherwax's birthday. We had a great table at the restaurant that was in its own little room, meaning we could let the kids walk around a little bit and not worry about bothering other patrons. When we ordered our food, I told the waitress that Aaron wanted a grilled cheese, and Mudgie jumped in to tell me that I "almost forgot to tell her about the french fries and ketchup too!" Then after dinner, the boys had a full on snuggle-fest with hugs and kisses and loving touches that made every single one of us melt.
I love seeing them really enjoy each other. I know how much we love them both, but it's so rewarding to see them caring about each other. It's such a special bond, and that's something they'll have forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment