Eli is changing more and more with every week. He now enjoys playing by himself on the floor (on his back, not on his tummy), and he has REALLY been enjoying the activity mat his Auntie Lisa got him! It has a bug with a mirrored tummy that lights up and plays music...if only all bugs were that cool!
He's been to several restaurants now, and he's been well behaved in all of them. Not once have I had to run out with a screaming baby! Life at daycare is still going well, but his girlfriend Jackie has been out sick for the past 2 weeks. We are hoping she makes a comeback next week. I think Eli's going through a little growth spurt because he is eating more than usual, but thankfully not for 6 hours at a time like he did during his last growth spurt!
Bathtime has also improved. We had an incident where Eli got water in his eyes and mouth, and had a meltdown. After that, bathtime started with a screaming baby. I think he now trusts us again, so as long as we don't have a repeat water disaster, we should be ok.
Daddy is going to Arizona again next week, leaving us on our own. I think we'll survive...I'll post next weekend and let you know for sure. Plus, we'll have a halloween update. Wait and see what Eli dresses up as!
1 comment:
I am so happy that Eli LOVES his mat! He looks very content in it...Heck I would be...that is why I hooked my nephew up!!! What can I say? Being the COOL Aunt just comes naturally!
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Love,
Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment