My first week back at work went even better than I could have hoped. Due to some car troubles. Dave and I carpooled all week, which actually turned out to be pretty nice. We might try to do it a couple times a week.
Eli did REALLY well at daycare. He constantly consumed 12-16 oz of milk everyday, and at the end of the week I actually had too much milk! Yay. Karen is able to get him to take 2-3 decent naps (45 minutes or longer), and when I pick him up at the end of the day, he is usually in pretty good mood. Eli and Jackie have really hit it off, and Karen keeps a running count everyday of how many hugs Jackie gives to Eli. He's a very loved little boy everywhere he goes.
It's still hard to leave him when I go to work, but it makes things SO much easier knowing that he is doing well and being well cared for when I'm not with him.
1 comment:
Glad to hear everything went well. It's encouraging to me because I'll be going through it soon! Eli is just getting cuter every day!
Post a Comment