I know it's been a couple weeks since I've updated, but we've been busy. The basement project is almost finished, which means Mudgie will have a great playroom by the time the new baby arrives.
Mudgie is getting cuter by the day, and after going to a friend's birthday party 2 weeks ago, is now very excited for his own "Happy Day." He also understands that the new baby, Midgie, will be coming out of my belly after his "Happy Day." Let's hope that's the case!
We spent most of this weekend out in Western Mass for a wedding, and Mudgie spent a lot of time with Grammy and Grampy Weatherwax. He had a great time, which makes me feel good about how things will go when I'm in the hospital with the new baby. At this point, I'm more concerned about how things will go when we get home. However, almost every day we read Mudgie's I'm a Big Brother book and talk about how he'll be a big brother soon, just like the boy in the book. Let's hope Mudgie is as good a sport about the new baby as the boy in the book.
Other than that, not much is going on in the Weatherwax household. We are enjoying all the amazing things Mudgie does and says, and dealing with all those less than amazing things (waking up early, throwing temper tantrums, whining, etc.), but overall, things are good. Next weekend is Mudgie's party, so we'll be busy.
1 comment:
Love the pic of Mudgie with the oversized sunglasses and Dad in the background in his recliner! HA!
Post a Comment