Eli has been going through what I can only hope is a growth spurt. He wants to eat constantly, which means I have a baby permanently attached to my body. He screams pretty much whenever he is awake if he's not eating. We make sure his diaper is clean (although I've never found a correlation between a dirty diaper and Eli crying), we try playing with him, we try giving him a pacifier, but the only thing he really wants is to eat!
It's been a rough few days, and I'm hoping that this growth spurt is almost over because I don't know how much longer I can hold up. Yesterday he ate for almost 6 hours straight! I really don't see how his little body can hold so much, but he's not spitting it up, so it must be possible.
What I wouldn't give to have a full night of sleep and my easy-going baby back!
1 comment:
I think he misses me ;)
Post a Comment