Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A visit from Auntie Lisa





Dave's sister Lisa came up from North Carolina last week for a visit. It was the first time she got to meet Eli. I think it was love at first sight for both of them! If Eli wasn't eating, then he was in Auntie Lisa's arms. Truth be told, I missed him a little bit, even though he was still right there! It was nice to have another set of hands, however, and I definitely had more free time while she was here!

Eli has been eating 1 bottle a day, and he doesn't seem to be having any problems with it. In fact, I'm surprised with the amount this little guy can suck down. He eats 4.5 oz of milk from the bottle, which looks like a lot compared to how big he is...I don't get to see how much he eats when I breastfeed, so it was a bit surprising at first. I thought there was WAY too much milk in that first bottle, but he finished without hesitation. Apparently Eli has an appetite like his daddy!

We have another full week, and more family coming this weekend. I guess no one can get enough of this little guy. I can't blame them!

1 comment:

Lisa Weatherwax Bagnall said...

I had such a wonderful time! I miss you all so very much!