Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures and a snurgly, snot-nosed baby


So I took Eli to get his first professional pictures...I kind of dropped the ball on getting them done when he was a newborn. The good news is we got some great pictures (sorry, but you'll have to wait to see them). The bad news is it took about 5 hours to get the pictures. Between feedings and naps, it was a very long day, but in the end I'm happy with the outcome.

Eli has a little cold. He's all snotty and snurgly (I'm not sure if that's really a word, but it perfectly describes his condition), but he seems to be holding up pretty well. I think all 3 of us have the same thing, because there is a chorus of coughing in the bed at night, and we've blown through several boxes of tissues. Hopefully this will pass before Thanksgiving.

And speaking of, I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving! I feel like just yesterday it was July and we were trying to figure out what to do with this new baby the doctors and nurses let us take home from the hospital (what were they thinking???)! It's all going by so quickly...I'm just trying to savor every moment.

No comments: