First, to follow-up on the reaction to his shots, Eli really didn't have one. There was no fever, no noticeable signs of discomfort, but he has been extra fussy in the evenings. Which brings me to the next topic of discussion.
Eli HATES to go down for naps. Now he has never been a good napper, but lately you can see him fighting it every step of the way. He gets tired, starts yawning and rubbing his eyes, but as his eyes start to close he does everything he can to pull them back open again. Just like his Aunt Elizabeth, he doesn't want to miss anything! It's even gotten to the point that bedtime has become a challenge. This week I've vowed to start a bedtime routine, as I've heard that helps babies to calm down since they will know what's coming next. Stay tuned to see how the experiment goes!
1 comment:
Good luck with the experiment! I will tell you one thing...the first weekend in December cannot come soon enough! I am so looking forward to holding my 15 pound 4 month old nephew! Love & Miss you guys!
Post a Comment