Well, it was Mudgie's first Easter, and I have to say it was a huge success! As usual, we went to visit Grammy Gail on Friday. Mudgie had a lot of fun playing with the Easter stuff she got him (Grammy, don't you know you're Jewish?), and even tolerated the bunny ears for a picture! I think Grammy was particulary happy when Mudgie started to get fussy and wanted her to hold him instead of Mommy...fine with me!
Saturday was a big day for Mudgie. Mommy and Daddy went to go see Dirty Dancing the Musical in Boston (which was fabulous by the way), and left Mudgie at home with Grammy and Grampy Weatherwax. Everyone was very unsure how Mudgie was going to handle Grammy putting him to bed instead of Mommy. However, not only did Mudgie go right to bed without incident, but he stayed in his crib until 3:30am! I wish Mommy could work magic like that!
Easter was a good day. Mudgie enjoyed opening his Easter baskets (yes, he had 3), and we even got out for a walk at Nara park. Mudgie took 2 good naps in his crib with minimal crying. It was a big step in terms of napping since we usually have problems with this on the weekend. I'm hoping all this sleeping is a sign of things to come! He is just a much happier little boy when he is well rested.
Other than that, Mudgie is still enjoying walking around the house while holding onto your fingers. I'm really convinced that he will go straight to walking, as he still shows no signs of wanting to crawl. I also think that we may actually see a tooth before his first birthday, as his bottom 2 front teeth are showing signs of popping through. However, since we are still nursing, I'm not sure that's such a good thing! We are looking forward to a long weekend next week, so until then...
1 comment:
Love the bunny ears pic!
Look how the 2 Grammys are enjoying their grandson! Mudgie loves female attention!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment