Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mudgie Gets Ready for Vacation!



Well, Mudgie's sleep pattern has improved greatly this week. We are now back to spending 3-4 hours in the crib during his first stretch of the night, and then sleeping well in the big bed with us. There was even one night where he stayed in his crib until 6:30am, although I was up with him from 1-2:30am, so I'm not sure that's a huge success.

Mudgie went on a big outing at daycare on Thursday. Karen took all the kids to the Stone Zoo. Apparently, he had a blast! He loved the bears...maybe he thought they were big Tiggies?

We are preparing to leave for 5 days in Turks and Caicos. Mudgie has his own little passport and is ready for some fun in the sun. Hopefully we will have lots of great stories and pictures to share next week. Until then, we need to finish packing!

1 comment:

Auntie Lisa said...

Have a wonderful time! I heard from Mom today and I know you guys made it there safely and I heard Mudgie did very well on his first airplane trip!