
Mudgie is becoming such a fun little boy. He really interacts with you as he plays. He loves reading books, and having you read him books. Some books he wants to read while sitting in his Sponge Bob chair. Others are his "snuggle books," so he wants you to read those to him while he sits in your lap. He now loves riding on his Tonka truck (and making truck noises, "vroom, vroom"), and he finally likes to push his green car. Aside from his books, his favorite toy is the dinosaur Grampy Mike gave him. It's so cute to watch him feed the dinosaur his O's and puffs, all while "roaring." Hilarius!
Another very amusing sight is Mudgie dancing. This boy loves to dance...at least I know he got some of my genes! He will just start bopping along, shaking his shoulders and wiggling his bum whenever he hears a good tune. He's particularly fond of Bob Marley.
Mudgie spent Sunday morning alone with Daddy this week, as Mama had to go into work for a while. Mudgie got a much needed haircut (and screamed the whole time, again), and then went to the park with Daddy. Not to be left out of the park fun, Mommy and Mudgie went to a different park when I got home. I wish I had brought the camera, because Mudgie was having the time of his life. He made friends with an older woman (she was almost 3), and ran around from slide to swing to tunnel to climbing toy trying everything out. I can't believe it took us so long to try out that playground. We will definitely be going back. They even had a ride on dinosaur that Mudgie was going to town on!
Every week he becomes more and more grown-up. This week he's started to be very careful when placing down his sippy cup and snack trap, trying to keep them in the upright position. He understands so much, and is working hard to communicate with us in ways we can understand. He also cut another tooth (an eye tooth), bringing his grand total up to 5. I can't wait to see what next week will bring.
1 comment:
He also sounds just like his Auntie in the dancing department!
Post a Comment