

It took a little longer than we expected, but Aaron is now an official crawler! He's getting pretty good at walking too, and is starting to take some steps when only holding on with 1 hand. He's even starting to cruise along the furniture all by himself. Add that to the fact he's pulling himself up on anything he can, and we have quite the mobile baby!
All of which made things particularly challenging this week with Daddy in California. I was a little concerned about how I was going to get everyone ready in the morning without Dave's help, but Aaron, considerate boy that he is, made sure I had plenty of time to get it all done by waking up for the day at an ungodly hour! On Tuesday morning he was up at 4am, on Wednesday he slept until 4:45am, and on Thursday he was being just plain lazy when he slept till 5:30am. The boys and I missed Daddy a lot, but we managed to hold our own while he was gone, though we were all very happy when he returned!
It was a pretty laid-back weekend, complete with crummy weather. Dave and Mudgie went to see a Thomas movie at the theater on Saturday. I thought Mudgie was going to love it, but he was really into the food, not so much the movie. He was asking what they had to eat at the theater (popcorn, pizza), and then he asked if they had toast. What a random thing to ask for, but I guess to an almost 3-year-old it's no more random than anything else.
Aaron's sleep just got worse over the weekend, and I have no idea why. I even dosed him with some Tylenol hoping for relief, and it didn't seem to make an ounce of difference. I'm waiting for my happy, easy-going baby to come back, because the clingy, fussy, cranky boy who replaced him is giving me more gray hairs than I can count!
No comments:
Post a Comment