Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Ski Weekend


This weekend we went up to Vermont for the Ingalls ski weekend. My family got a condo at Okemo. It was great to see everyone, even if the skiing was less than superb.

Mudgie was definitely on his best behavior this weekend. He was great on the car ride up on Friday, though I'm sure it helped that we made a pit stop in Western MA to visit the Grammies. On both Friday and Saturday night, we took Mudgie out for dinner. He was great both nights. Friday night we went to a pub, so the atmosphere was pretty low-key. Mudgie enjoyed playing with a bag of Mommy's soup crackers. Saturday night we went to a more up-scale restaurant...not the sort of place I would have chosen to go with a baby. However, there was a big common room there with a fireplace and lots of mirrors, so Daddy and I took turns playing with Mudgie out there. Really anywhere there's a mirror, Mudgie's happy. He just loves to check out that handsome face and smile at himself!

Sunday we drove straight home from Vermont...about a 2-hour, 45-minute drive. Mudgie was great the whole way. I'm so glad we have such a transportable baby. He may not be easy, but he really does tolerate us taking him all over New England very well. Until next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! He is such a big boy now! Ahhh... just think when he gets a little older you can transport him all by himself down by flight to North Carolina! Ok I know I am getting ahead of myself...