Now that Mudgie has mastered the art of walking, he's moved on to bigger and better things. He's adding some teeth to his collection, which currently consists of his 2 bottom teeth. This week he finally cut (at least part of the way) one of his top teeth, with the other one right on its heels! While I know he needs more teeth to be able to actually bite his food and save me from making little Mudgie-sized bites of everything, the process of getting teeth has proved to be pretty painful for everyone.
Mudgie was up an average of 3 times a night this week, leaving Mama feeling completely exhausted. However, that didn't stop me from having a nice dinner out with the girls on Friday night. Dave put Mudgie to bed, and also had to deal with 1 waking while I was out. I think he gained a better appreciation for me!
I have to share one of Mudgie's favorite activities. He loves to sit in the Sponge Bob chair he got for his birthday and read his "Shiny, Touchy, Smelly" book. He points to the kids in the book and laughs, and then points to the car and makes a "vroom vroom" sound...too cute! He also really enjoyed playing in the little red car we got him this weekend. He thinks he's such a cool dude...he's even trying to pick up "chicks"!
Daddy is leaving us alone next week. He has to go to Washington DC for work, and we are not sure how we are going to make it through the week without him. I'll let you know how it all turns out...hopefully it will involve a little more sleep!
1 comment:
FINALLY...a top tooth! The little booger of a tooth has taken forever to pop through! Once those teeth pop through Mudgie is not going to have a valid reason to keep the both of you up all night ;)
Please post more pictures of Mudgie walking by himself! We will have to set up a Skype date...I heard he is moving all around now...soon he'll be jumping in the pool by himself! Yikes!
Post a Comment