




Mudgie got his 1-year photos done this weekend. As you can see, they came out awesome! It amazes me how much he looks like a little boy when I still think of him as my baby. Somehow, I don't think I'll ever stop thinking of him as my baby...
Dave and I had our first date in I can't tell you how long. We had a local teenager babysit Mudgie and we went out to a nice dinner and then to Kimballs for dessert. We even played a little skeeball! It was a lot of fun, even we did talk about Mudgie about 75% of the time...what's wrong with us?
Mudgie had a good week, but a rough weekend sleep-wise. This weekend we struggled with naps, and that meant that night time sleep wasn't very good. There was even a point when he woke up at 4am and I thought, "I don't I can get up." Fortunately, as I laid there for a few minutes trying to make myself move, Mudgie fell back to sleep. Hopefully this will improve soon and we can have our fun, happy, and well rested little boy back because I LOVE that little boy!
1 comment:
1 Year old pictures! I can't believe it! I know I was just at his birthday party but... the 1 year pictures makes it so final!
THE PICTURES CAME OUT ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
Post a Comment