That's right...after months of trying, we've finally managed to get Mudgie to say "thank you." Not only is this super cute because I love hearing him be polite, but he also says this in a squeaky, high-pitched voice that makes your heart want to melt. In fact, armed with both "please" and "thank you," I think Dave is now incapable of saying no to him. This could be very dangerous!
Mudgie is really settling into his big boy room. Since the very first night he slept there, he hasn't looked back. We are slowly transitioning all his "stuff" to his big boy room. Hopefully by the time Midgie gets here, he no longer thinks of the nursery as "his." I guess only time will tell.
Since there isn't too much news to report this week, I thought I would share some of Mudgie's cutest moments of the week. When it's nice outside, we immediately go play on the swing when we get home at the end of the day. I told him that he was turning into a "swing junkie," and so Mudgie started saying, "junkie, junkie!" No sweetie...you really need to include the "swing" part in there! He's also become a big fan of the game "ring around the rosie," but when Mudgie wants to play, he asks for "more hosie." Really...what kind of child are we raising?
1 comment:
Very Cute! Haha! You need to tell Mudgie to talk more when Auntie Lisa calls!!!! I can't believe how many words he's putting together!
Post a Comment