I can 't believe Eli is 2 months old already! He had his 2 month check-up on Thursday. He is now 23 inches long, and weighs a whopping 12.5 lbs. Apparently all that eating is paying off. When we got into the exam room, I took his clothes off for the nurse to get a height measurement. Then I took his diaper off so he could be weighed. The nurse put him on the scale, and he peed everywhere...all over himself, the nurse, the wall behind him, and the scale! Oops. He aslo got 3 shots at this visit. He did not enjoy those, but I nursed him right after and he calmed down pretty quickly. Later that day/night he was very fussy, and he had a fever (about 100.5) and was just not himself...all common reactions from the shots, but I still felt so bad for him. He was much better the next day, so no worries.
The past 2 months have just passed in whirl. I was telling Dave how I can't believe Eli is already 2 months old, but I also can't believe he has only been in our lives for 2 months. He is growing up so fast, but I also can't imagine our lives without him.
1 comment:
I love the new pics! He looks so much like Dave when he was a baby. Ahhhhhh.....I cannot wait to see you all again!
Love,
Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment