Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bathtime Fun


Eli loves to take baths! When he was first born and still had his (gross) umbilical cord attached he could only have sponge baths since we had to keep the cord dry until it fell off. He hated baths then...I think it was because he would get cold. Once we could submerse him in the water, he became a happy camper.

We've been giving him baths in his baby bathtub, but last night Eli and I took a bath together in the big tub. It was a lot of fun! He was enjoying it so much I felt bad making him get out. Here are a few post-bath pictures for you to enjoy. We can't believe how big he's getting!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks so much bigger now! Look at those chubby cheeks and arms! I cannot wait to see you all again! I am glad that you all are getting more sleep and Eli isn't eating AS MUCH as he was! Love You All!
Auntie Lisa

Hannah said...

You look great, Michele! Eli really is growing fast. What a cutie! Hope to see you guys soon!