Eli had another play date with his newest friend Grant (Jenn's baby). Grant is only 7 weeks younger than Eli, but he looks SO much smaller. I can't believe how quickly my little boy is growing! Jenn and Grant came over, and we went out to lunch at a restaurant...it was Eli's first restaurant experience. He was pretty well-behaved, and when I felt him getting fussy, I just nursed him a bit and he was happy as a clam again. All in all it went pretty well. We'll have to take daddy out when he gets back!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Another play date
Eli had another play date with his newest friend Grant (Jenn's baby). Grant is only 7 weeks younger than Eli, but he looks SO much smaller. I can't believe how quickly my little boy is growing! Jenn and Grant came over, and we went out to lunch at a restaurant...it was Eli's first restaurant experience. He was pretty well-behaved, and when I felt him getting fussy, I just nursed him a bit and he was happy as a clam again. All in all it went pretty well. We'll have to take daddy out when he gets back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment