Sunday, September 21, 2008

Laughs and the Big E


Well I'm pretty sure Eli had his first laugh. He looked right at me, smiled, and then giggled. I'm sure it will be the first of many times he laughs at his mom!

We had our first big family outing this weekend. We went to the Big E, which, for those of you who are not familiar with it, is a big fair out in West Springfield, MA. Eli was not so happy during the drive out there...we had to stop so I could feed him, and then I had to sit in the back with him for the rest of the trip instead of up front with Dave, so I didn't get to converse with my husband, but I guess that's life with Eli. Once we got to the fair grounds he was great! He spent the day in his baby carrier, and we walked around for more than 5 hours! I fed him in the car before we went into the Big E, and there was a nursing mother's lounge at the fair where I fed him, and then again when we got back to the car. Dave and I got to do and see everything we wanted to. It was a really nice day.

Dave's traveling for work this week, leaving us back home to fend for ourselves. I'll post about our survival later. Thanks for reading!

No comments: